8 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Speaker Pelosi issued the following statement today after Secretary of Health and Human Services Kathleen Sebelius announced $727 million in grants to community health centers across the nation, including more than $4 million to San Francisco's South of Market Health Center and $91.
What does SMHC stand for?
SMHC stands for South of Market Health Center (San Francisco, CA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SMHC
We have 45 other meanings of SMHC in our Acronym Attic
- Serologic Markers of Hepatitis B
- Shanghai Municipal Health Bureau (Shanghai, China)
- Southwest Montana Horse Breeders
- Supplemented Mueller Hinton Broth (biology)
- Saint Mary Health Center
- Selkirk Mental Health Centre (Canada)
- Serious Mental Health Condition
- Shared Mental Health Care (Canada)
- Singapore Men's Health Clinic
- Skeletal Myosin Heavy Chain
- Southern Maryland Hospital Center
- St. Martin’s Hospitality Center (New Mexico)
- San Mateo Harbor District (est. 1933; San Francisco, CA)
- Second Minute Hour Day
- Smoky Mountain Harley-Davidson (Tennessee)
- South Milwaukee Health Department (Wisconsin)
- Southern Mono Healthcare District (Mammoth Hospital; Mammoth Lakes, CA)
- Student Monitor Help Desk
- Scale Model Horse Drawn Vehicles
- Selected Materiel Handling Equipment
Samples in periodicals archive:
The extra $2 million will help fund services at the Mission Neighborhood Health Center, the North East Medical Services, Saint Anthony Free Medical Clinic, the South of Market Health Center, and the Lyon Martin Women's Health Center.
As part of a comprehensive approach in neighborhoods with high HIV incidence, the foundation works collaboratively with local service providers including South of Market Health Center, Tom Waddell Health Clinic, Tenderloin Health and the ISIS Clinic at San Francisco General Hospital.