According to the South Yorkshire Times, Louca, who has lived in the UK for 28 years, was originally arrested by the Germans and accused of six offences of smuggling tobacco, each of which was said to have avoided around e1/4500,000 in tobacco duty.
What does SYT stand for?
SYT stands for South Yorkshire Times
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SYT
We have 12 other meanings of SYT in our Acronym Attic
- Scottish Youth Theatre
- Screaming Yellow Theater (TV show)
- See You There
- See You Tomorrow
- Sexy Young Thing
- Shankill Young Tartan (gang in Belfast, Northern Ireland)
- Showyourteeth (band)
- Shrinking Your Thinking
- Slit Your Throat
- So You Thought
- South Yorkshire Transport (UK)
- Standard Young Tableaux (enumerative combinatorics)
- Still Your Turn
- SuperYacht Technologies (Sanctuary Cove, Queensland, Australia)
- Sweet Young Thing
- Satyananda Yoga Teachers' Association (Australia)
- Scottish Yoga Teachers' Association (UK)
- Student and Youth Travel Association
- Symposium on Yoga Therapy and Research
- Say Yes to Education (various schools)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Michael Parkinson,because he comes from Barnsley,and he worked on our local paper, the South Yorkshire Times.
Knighted revelled in the testing conditions to slam his eight rivals in the South Yorkshire Times Handicap over a gruelling two miles and two furlongs.