In conjunction with the Royal British Legion s London and City Poppy Days, members of the Armed Forces and veterans have been offered complimentary train travel on East Midlands Train and South West Trains services on a number of dates in October and November.
What does SWT stand for?
SWT stands for South West Trains (UK)
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of SWT
We have 97 other meanings of SWT in our Acronym Attic
- Shipwreck Trail (Florida Keys, USA)
- Shock Wave Therapy (medical treatment)
- Shrink Wrap Tunnel
- Shropshire Wildlife Trust (UK)
- Shuttle Walk Test
- Siemens Water Technologies (Warrendale, PA)
- Small Weather Terminal
- Small Wind Turbine
- Somerset Wildlife Trust (Somerset, England, United Kingdom)
- South Warwickshire Tourism (UK)
- Southwest Territory
- Southwest Texas (State University)
- St. Helena Bay Water Quality Trust (South Africa)
- Standard Widget Toolkit (windowing ToolKit for Java)
- Star Wars Trilogy
- State Withholding Tax
- Strezhevoi (Russia)
- Subhana WaTa'ala (Arabic: Pure is He and High)
- Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala (Muslim faith)
- Suffolk Wildlife Trust (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
e rm said positive talks were continuing with the Department for Transport with a view to agreeing franchise extensions or direct awards at South West Trains and East Midlands Trains.
The South West Trains - Network Rail Alliance, a train operating company owned by Stagecoach Group and operating the South Western rail franchise, has announced that it will run a special charter train on behalf of the racecourse to assist race goers in getting to the meeting.
IAN Faletto, who had worked for South West Trains for 27 years, was based at the single-track Lymington station in Hampshire.
The South West Trains and East Midland Trains operator responded to slower revenues growth with a cost reduction programme and efforts to attract new customers.
SOUTH West Trains operators Stagecoach have warned of a "significant" operating loss if a dispute with the Government is not resolved.
6 per cent at its train arm - which includes South West Trains and East Midland Trains - and 7.
South West Trains were among the worst affected by the incident.