The patient-focused system of care we developed here at HSS will allow the new South West London Elective Orthopaedic Centre to perform over 3,000 joint replacement surgeries per year, which is double the number previously performed at all four trusts," said John R.
What does SWLEOC stand for?
SWLEOC stands for South West London Elective Orthopaedic Centre (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Surgical Weight Loss Center (various locations)
- Surgical Weight Loss Clinic (various locations)
- Short Wave Listeners Club Saar (Germany)
- Secular Western Liberal Democracy
- Software Licensing and Distribution (University of Michigan)
- Students With Learning Disabilities
- Samurai War Link Exchange (gaming)
- South West London Extranet (UK)
- Star Wars Limited Edition (fan blog)
- South West London Environment Network (UK)
- Solid Waste Landfill
- SouthWest LindyFest (Houston, TX dance event)
- Straight Wire Low Friction (orthodontics)
- Sydney West Letter Facility (Australia postal service)
- Scared Weird Little Guys (Australian comedy music duo; aka The Scardies)
- Scottish Wild Land Group (UK)
- South West LAN Gaming (website)
- Special Waste Legislation Guide (Canada)
- Stichting Woonvoorzieningen Lichamelijk Gehandicapten (Dutch: Foundation for Physically Disabled Living Accommodation)