They have just reached an agreement with a consortium led by Tony Merrygold, owner of The Open Road Classic Car Hire and chairman of the South Warwickshire Association of Tourist Attractions (SWATA).
What does SWATA stand for?
SWATA stands for South Warwickshire Association of Tourist Attractions (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SWATA
- Surface Water Ambient Toxics Monitoring Program (Maine)
- surface water assessment team
- Surface Weapons Against Torpedoes
- Swift Action Team
- Switch Assembly Test
- Symbolic, Written, Audio, Technical
- System Wide Analysis Team
- Swat 3 Elite Edition (game)
- Semantic Web Applications and Tools for Life Sciences
- Social Workers Are Talking About (National Association of Social Workers)
- Southwest Athletic Trainers' Association
- Special Weapons and Tactics As Well As the Ability to Appraise Antiques (fiction)
- Simple Watch
- System Watcher
- Society of Women in Action for Total Empowerment (India)
- Small Force Weapons and Tactics Evaluation Model
- South West African Territorial Force
- Storm Water Advisory Task Force (California)
- Small Wetted Area Twin Hull
- Small-Waterplane Area Twin-Hull
Samples in periodicals archive:
The South Warwickshire Association of Tourist Attractions requested help to ensure its members are compliant with legislation, whilst also attracting the business of as many customers as possible.
The self-drive tours have been developed by South Warwickshire Tourism with the South Warwickshire Association of Tourist Attractions.