Today, station officer Griffiths, who has been granted a sabbatical after eight years with South Wales Fire Brigade based at Penarth, faces Torquay in the first Devon derby of the season in League Two.
What does SWFB stand for?
SWFB stands for South Wales Fire Brigade (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SWFB
- South Whatcom Fire Authority (Bellingham, WA)
- Star Wars Fanboy Association
- Star Wars Fleet Academy (role playing)
- Southwest Florida Apartment Association (Fort Myers, FL)
- Southwestern Federation of Administrative Disciplines (conference)
- Soil, Water and Forage Analytical Laboratory (Oklahoma State University)
- Southwest Florida Autodesk Professionals (software user group)
- Semantic Web Foundations and Application Technologies (conference)
- Salaries, Wages and Fringe Benefits
- Shanghai World Financial Building (China)
- Southwestern Freight Bureau
- Steve Wronker's Funny Business (comedy hypnosis show)
- Southwest Foundation for Biomedical Research (San Antonio, Texas)
- South West Florida Bicycle United Dealers
- Shanghai World Financial Center (Shanghai, China)
- Sheffield Wednesday Football Club (UK)
- Sliding Window Flow Control
- Southwest Fisheries Center
- Star Wars Force Collection
- Star Wars Force Commander (video game)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A New South Wales Fire Brigades spokesman said eight check-in areas were evacuated -- with around 900 passengers ushered to other desks -- and four fire crews, including a hazardous material team, had arrived at the scene.
Firefighters are men and women who are dedicated to saving life and property - it hits all of us hard when one of our own dies or is injured," Greg Mullins, the New South Wales Fire Brigade commissioner, said in a statement.
A South Wales Fire Brigade spokesman said that police and fire officers had launched a joint investigation into the fire, which was believed to have been started deliberately.
At this point there is nothing to indicate that it was of suspicious origin," New South Wales Fire Brigade Capt Martin Sinclair said.
ub of de f V Today, station officer Griffiths, who has been granted a sabbatical after eight years with South Wales Fire Brigade based at Penarth, faces Torquay in the first Devon derby of the season in League Two.
And Cerith Griffiths, South Wales Fire Brigades Union chairman, said the trend is placing firefighters at huge risk.
Sources within South Wales Fire Brigade have questioned how the longest tunnel in the UK rail network will be able to operate with reduced emergency services.