Pam Lee, from South Tyneside Primary Care Trust, will also give a presentation.
What does STPCT stand for?
STPCT stands for South Tyneside Primary Care Trust (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Shahid Tondgooyan Petrochemical, Co. (Iran)
- Short Track Pro Cup (automobile racing)
- Short-Term Power Control
- South Texas Poison Center (San Antonio, TX)
- Stopover for the Purpose of Connection (air travel)
- Stopover Paid by Carrier (airline industry)
- Swedish Trade Promotion Center (South Korean Markets)
- School Teachers Pay and Conditions Document (UK)
- Sydney Tar Ponds and Coke Ovens (Cape Breton, Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Special to Project Checkout Equipment
- Schizotypal Personality Disorder
- Sekolah Tinggi Port Dickson (Malay: Port Dickson High School)
- Short Tons Per Day
- Solar Terrestrial Physics Division (US National Geophysical Data Center)
- Spike-Timing Dependent Plasticity
- Standard Temperature and Pressure, Dry
- Sekolah Tinggi Pemerintahan Dalam Negeri (Indonesian: Jakarta High School of Government Affairs; Indonesia)
- Single-Tone Parameter Estimation
- Société de Transport des Produits Energétiques
- Somali Teachers for Peace Education
Samples in periodicals archive:
The event for local families is organised by NHS South of Tyne and Wear, working on behalf of South Tyneside Primary Care Trust.
00pm in the Board Room, South Tyneside Primary Care Trust, Windmill Way, Hebburn, NE31 1AT.
NHS South of Tyne and Wear covers Gateshead Primary Care Trust, South Tyneside Primary Care Trust and Sunderland Teaching Primary Care Trust.
A spokeswoman for South Tyneside Primary Care Trust, said: "Mrs Atkinson's appeal against the PCT's decision in this case has been forwarded for an independent review to the North East Strategic Health Authority.
Software and IT category SCIP IT Website, Dr David Julien, general practitioner, South Tyneside Primary Care Trust.
NHS staff unhappy with the deal made their feelings known outside the South Tyneside Primary Care Trust building in Hebburn and North Tees General Hospital in Stockton.
William Richardson has been successful in his application against South Tyneside Primary Care Trust to claim back the money he was forced to pay for care for his wife, Kathleen, who died in March 2008, aged 84.