She worked with Business Enterprise North East to put her idea together and received funding from South Tyneside Means Business.
What does STMB stand for?
STMB stands for South Tyneside Means Business (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of STMB
We have 11 other meanings of STMB in our Acronym Attic
- Sports Turf Manager's Association
- St. Michael-Albertville (school district; Minnesota)
- St. Thomas More Academy (various locations)
- Stephen T Mather Training Center (US National Park Service)
- Strategic Technology Market Assessment and Development (Hawaii)
- Satellite Transition Magic Angle Spinning
- Staatsministeriums für Arbeit und Sozialordnung (German)
- Solar-Terrestrial Magnetic Activity and Space Environment (conference)
- Sekolah Tinggi Manajemen Bandung (Indonesian: Bandung School of Management; Bandung, Indonesia)
- Sistem Televisyen Malaysia Bhd. (Malay: System Television Malay Bhd.)
- Space-Time Multiple Beam
- State Tobacco Monopoly Bureau (China)
- Stones Throw Message Board
- Scrap Tire Management Council
- Sha Tin Methodist College (Hong Kong)
- Short-Term Memory Capacity
- Sober Tramps Motorcycle Club (Maryland)
- St. Thomas More College
- Stop the Madrassa Coalition (New York, NY; Khalil Gibran International Academy opposition group; est. 2007)
- Steiglitz-McBride (algorithm)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Jim set up Beaumont Upholstery in June last year with support and funding from South Tyneside Means Business.
The company, which has benefited from around pounds 20,000 of funding from South Tyneside Means Business, hopes to land even larger contracts after being signed up to clean The Gate entertainment complex in Newcastle.
Hosted by TEDCO on behalf of South Tyneside Means Business, the event will be held on Tuesday, March 31, at The Quadrus Centre in West Boldon from 8am to 2pm.
Sponsors of the event South Tyneside Means Business will be on hand to give advice about the raft of free business support available.
Before entering the competition the girls approached Sarah's mum, UCanB enterprise champion Carol Metcalfe at enterprise agency Tedco, to act as their mentor, supported by South Tyneside Means Business.
We had seen the adverts for South Tyneside Means Business on the TV and decided to give them a call.
The event, organised by Tedco (The Tyneside Economic Development Company Ltd) with the help of South Tyneside Means Business was designed to offer support to bright individuals wanting to make a positive change with their business ideas.