It's well-known that individuals vary in their susceptibility to HIV and that after infection occurs, the disease progresses at variable rates," said co-author Sunil Ahuja of the South Texas Veterans Health Care System.
What does STVHCS stand for?
STVHCS stands for South Texas Veterans Health Care System
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Si Tout Va Bien
- Spatio-Temporal Vector Coding (wireless communication)
- Star Trek Voyager Center (German web site)
- Savings Through Value Enhancement
- Science, Technical and Vocational Education
- Star Trek Voyager Elite Force
- Small Towns and Villages Enterprise Initiative (UK)
- SPDM (Special Purpose Dexterous Manipulator) Task Verification Facility (Canadian Space Agency)
- Statens Teknisk Videnskabelige Forskningsrad (Danish: Danish Technical Research Council)
- Scalar-Tensor-Vector Gravity
- Seal Team 6 (gaming)
- Spencer Trask Ventures, Inc. (various locations)
- Star Trek Voyager Info
- Star Trek, Sixth movie / 'The Undiscovered Country'
- System Test Validation and Integration Facility
- Short Take-Off & Vertical Landing
- Society of Television Lighting Directors
- Surrogate Threat Visible Laser System
- Short-Term Verbal Memory (neurology)
- Society for Tropical Veterinary Medicine
Samples in periodicals archive:
VA officials are assessing results of the eight-week pilot at the South Texas Veterans Health Care System in San Antonio before introducing similar programs at other VA facilities.
Restrepo, of the South Texas Veterans Health Care System, San Antonio.
Local, veteran-owned company will serve 15 facilities throughout the South Texas and Valley Coastal Bend Veterans Health Care Systems SCHERTZ, Texas -- MedSharps[R], a division of Schertz-based Marshall Shredding Company, now provides environmental management services for the South Texas Veterans Health Care System and Valley Coastal Bend Health Care System Facilities.
Murphy Division of the South Texas Veterans Health Care System.
He is also a staff physician for the South Texas Veterans Health Care System, Audie L.
This enhanced affiliation in no way lessens our commitment to our partners, including University Health System and the South Texas Veterans Health Care System.
Along with the Health Science Center, CorSolutions will be working on the study, "A Demonstration Project to Evaluate an Integrated System of Disease Management Among a Population of Veterans, Military and Medicaid Patients in South Texas," with institutions in South Texas including the South Texas Veterans Health Care System (STVHCS), Wilford Hall Medical Center, Brooke Army Medical Center, the University Health System and private physicians.