SAN ANTONIO -- The San Antonio Technology Accelerator Initiative (SATAI) announced today under its designation as host of the South Texas Regional Center of Innovation and Commercialization (STRCIC) that applications are being accepted for the fourth quarterly round of funding from the state's $200 million Emerging Technology Fund (ETF).
What does STRCIC stand for?
STRCIC stands for South Texas Regional Center of Innovation and Commercialization (est. 2005)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of STRCIC in our Acronym Attic
- State Teachers Retirement Board (various locations)
- Student's Training Record Book (Hong Kong)
- State Television and Radio Broadcasting Company
- Science and Technology Research Center
- Scientific and Technical Research Centre
- Short-Term Revolving Credit
- Simple Time Redundancy with Comparison (computer theory)
- State Television and Radio Company (government broadcasting; Russia)
- Strategic Training Route Complex
- Save the Riders Dunes (est. 2010; Florence, OR)
- Short Tour Return Date
- Sino Thai Resources Development PCL (Bangkok, Thailand)
- Special Tax for Rural Development (South Korea)
- Speedtech Racing Development (Canada)
- Standards and Technical Regulations Directorate (UK)
- STIC Test Requirement Document (Sprint)
- Southern Tier Regional Drug Task Force (Fredonia, NY)
- Side Tone Reference Equivalent
- South Toms River Elementary (New Jersey)