Doctors and nurses in hospitals emergency rooms also rely on the poison control centers for fast consultations, according to Miguel Fernandez, managing director of the South Texas Poison Center in San Antonio.
What does STPC stand for?
STPC stands for South Texas Poison Center (San Antonio, TX)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of STPC
We have 28 other meanings of STPC in our Acronym Attic
- Strategic Tourism Planning Board (Tompkins County, NY)
- Surabaya Tourism Promotion Board (Indonesia)
- South Texas Public Broadcasting System (Corpus Christi, TX)
- Sabah Tourism Promotion Corporation (now Sabah Tourism Board; Malaysia)
- School Teachers' Pay and Conditions (UK; employment law)
- Science and Technology Policy Council (various locations)
- Shahid Tondgooyan Petrochemical Company (Iran)
- Shahid Tondgooyan Petrochemical, Co. (Iran)
- Short Track Pro Cup (automobile racing)
- Short-Term Power Control
- Stopover for the Purpose of Connection (air travel)
- Stopover Paid by Carrier (airline industry)
- Swedish Trade Promotion Center (South Korean Markets)
- School Teachers Pay and Conditions Document (UK)
- Sydney Tar Ponds and Coke Ovens (Cape Breton, Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Special to Project Checkout Equipment
- South Tyneside Primary Care Trust (UK)
- Schizotypal Personality Disorder
- Sekolah Tinggi Port Dickson (Malay: Port Dickson High School)
- Short Tons Per Day
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sold in head shops, convenience stores, and online, synthetic cannabinoid products ("Fake Pot", K2, "Incense") with names such as So-Hi, C4, 8-Ball, K2, and Spike produce a marijuana-like high that may have serious health consequences according to recent data released by the South Texas Poison Centers.
Fernandez, director of the South Texas Poison Center, told committee members that cases of poisoning due to bath salts were on the rise across the state.