The town council took over control of the toilets from South Shropshire District Council in April.
What does SSDC stand for?
SSDC stands for South Shropshire District Council (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SSDC
We have 69 other meanings of SSDC in our Acronym Attic
- Single Stranded DNA Binding Proteins
- Safety System Development Center
- Same Stuff Different Company (polite form)
- Seattle Swing Dance Club
- Singapore Safety Driving Centre
- Small-Scale Development Council
- Social Security Disability Coalition (Rochester, New York)
- Society of Silver Dollar Collectors
- Society of Stage Directors and Choreographers
- Software Systems Development Certificate
- South Somerset District Council (UK)
- Space and Strategic Defense Command
- Stack Segment Descriptor Cache
- Stockholm Super Dart Club
- Shiloh Shepherd Dog Club of America
- South Sydney District Cricket Club (Australia)
- Singapore Safety Driving Centre Ltd.
- Secure State Data Communication Network (Lithuania)
- Same Stuff Different Day (polite form)
- Segment Design Document
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the next restructuring of 1974, South Shropshire District Council was created; Ludlow was allowed to have a 'town council' and a mayor but it was only given parish council status and reduced responsibilities.
Martin's attention to detail and hard work has paid off, as he has now been awarded a Ludlow Heritage Award by South Shropshire District Council in recognition of the high quality restoration work.
South Shropshire District Council has spent pounds 750,000 on modernising its toilets in Ludlow, Clun, Bishop's Castle, Church Stretton and Cravens Arms.
He has been meeting with Ludlow MP Matthew Green, Powys County Council, Shropshire County Council and South Shropshire District Council to discuss possible solutions.
The former mill building, which has also been swimming pool changing rooms, was part of the property purchased by Dinham Millennium Green Trust from South Shropshire District Council in 1999.
The new MP began to carve out his political career after being elected to South Shropshire District Council in 2001 and soon became the local Conservative group leader He was already an extremely successful businessman, as co-founder of giant bookstore chain Ottakars, which had a turnover of pounds 153.
Eager to research successful regeneration partnerships between the public and private sectors, the group of economic and regional policy decision makers was introduced to the Ludlow Food Centre, Ludlow Castle and Ludlow Eco Business Park by Adrian Campbell of the international development department at the University of Birmingham and Tim King, from South Shropshire District Council.