While the competition was not the first for the campus, it was the first time the college allowed the new indoor climbing facility to be used by all Pacific Northwest college students wanting to compete, including South Puget Sound Community College student Jimmy Chulich.
What does SPSCC stand for?
SPSCC stands for South Puget Sound Community College (Olympia, WA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SPSCC
We have 1 other meaning of SPSCC in our Acronym Attic
- Special Purpose Synchronous Control
- St. Peter's College (Australia)
- St. Petersburg Shuffleboard Club (Florida, USA)
- Standard Products and Services Codes
- Statistical Project Schedule Control
- Sydney Paddle Surfing Club (Australia)
- System Planning & System Control
- Seal Point Siamese Cat Club (UK)
- Society for the Preservation of the Smooth Chow Chow (est. 1984)
- South Pacific Soilless Culture Conference (horticulture)
- Semi-Permanent Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility (US FEMA)
- Suicide Prevention and School Crisis Management Program (Florida)
- Society for the Philosophic Study of the Contemporary Visual Arts
- Saskatoon Public School Division (Canada)
- Sharepoint Solution Deployer (software)
- Soldier Programs and Services Division
- South Panola School District (Mississippi)
- South Portland School Department (South Portland, Maine)
- Southfield Public School District (Michigan)
- Spare Parts Sales Department
Samples in periodicals archive:
South Puget Sound Community College Foundation (Olympia, Wash.
Presently a freshman at South Puget Sound Community College in Olympia, Washington, Jeff is training under experienced track and field coach Bryan Hoddle, who has also coached Paralympic athletes Marlon Shirley and Tony Volpentest.
The South Puget Sound Community College students were excavating two sites on a Mud Bay area beach west of Olympia, said Dale Croes, the archaeology professor in charge of the operation.