From June 1, 2009, to April 30, 2010, the FSC as announced to the South Pacific Stock Exchange in April, borrowed $91.
What does SPSE stand for?
SPSE stands for South Pacific Stock Exchange (Fiji Islands)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SPSE
We have 16 other meanings of SPSE in our Acronym Attic
- Southfield Public School District (Michigan)
- Spare Parts Sales Department
- SpiritShot D Grade (Lineage 2 game)
- Single Poly Silicon Direct Bonding
- Social Protection Sector Development Program (UN Development Program; Indonesia)
- Sustainable Power Sector Development Project (Bangladesh)
- Shipborne Passive Surveillance Detection System
- Society for the Philosophical Study of Education (formerly Midwest Philosophy of Education Society)
- Society of Photographic Scientists and Engineers
- Society of Professionals, Scientists and Engineers (LLNL)
- Special Purpose Support Equipment
- Sports Photos Search Engine
- Stability Pact for Southeast Europe (intergovernmental organization)
- Student-Pennsylvania State Education Association (Pennsylvania State University)
- Society of Penn State Electrical Engineers (Pennsylvania State Engineering Society; State College, PA)
- Stability Pact for South Eastern Europe
- Sales Per Square Foot
- SharePoint Software Factory (computer programming utilities)
- Shouldn't Paint So Fast
- Small Professional Services Firm (certification; North Carolina)