Canberra, Nov 29 (ANI): If India does not agree to open its military facilities to nuclear inspectors, then Australia's decision to sell uranium would breach the federal government's obligations under the South Pacific Nuclear Free Zone Treaty, an expert has said.
What does SPNFZ stand for?
SPNFZ stands for South Pacific Nuclear Free Zone treaty
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Self-Powered Neutron Detector
- Sail Port Northern Europe (business incubator)
- Signal Processing Network Equipment
- Single Pole Neutral and Earth
- Subgame Perfect Nash Equilibrium (game theory)
- Society for the Preservation of New England Antiquities (now Historic New England)
- Saint Paul Neighborhood Energy Consortium (Minnesota)
- Simple and Protected GSS-API Negotiation Mechanism
- Sector Publico No Financiero (Spanish)
- South Pacific Nurses Forum (est. 1982)
- South Pacific Nuclear Free Zone Treaty
- Southern Pacific Narrow Gauge Society (railroad organization)
- Stochastic Petri-net graph
- Stuffplug NG (MSN Messenger add-on)
- Society for the Preservation of Natural History Collections
- Society for the Protection of New Hampshire Forests
- Society for the Protection of Nature in Israel
- Shipping Progessional Network in London (UK)
- Society for the Protection of Nature in Lebanon (est. 1986)
Samples in periodicals archive:
There have been three sets of nuclear disarmament negotiations and their treaties which have a bearing on French nuclear testing: the nuclear nonproliferation treaty (NPT), the comprehensive test ban treaty (CTBT) and the South Pacific Nuclear Free Zone Treaty (SPNFZ).
A by-product of the Rainbow Warrior destruction was the fresh impetus it gave to the South Pacific Nuclear Free Zone Treaty (SPNFZ).