Its principal subsidiary, Beneficial Bank is the oldest and largest bank headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, with 58 offices in the greater Philadelphia and South New Jersey regions.
What does SNJ stand for?
SNJ stands for South New Jersey
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of SNJ
We have 7 other meanings of SNJ in our Acronym Attic
- Secure Network Interface Unit
- Substantial Non-Infringing Use (peer-to-peer networking)
- Society of Non-Invasive Vascular Technology (est. 1977; Columbus, OH)
- Scotland, Northern Ireland, and Wales (UK)
- Single Noise Interference Exterminator
- Saint Nom de Jésus (French: Holy Name of Jesus)
- Schools Not Jails (California education campaign)
- Service National de la Jeunesse (French)
- Smith and Jones Antique Auto Parts (West Columbia, SC)
- Somos Nós a Justiça (band)
- State of New Jersey
- Syndicat National des Journalistes (France)
- Sierra Nevada Job Corps Center (Reno, NV)
- South New Jersey Credit Counseling
- Southern New Jersey Chamber of Commerce
- Staff Nurse Job Characteristics Index
- Southern New Jersey Development Council
- Special Needs Judo Foundation (martial arts; Netherlands)
- Syndicat National des Joints et Facades (French: National Union of Seals and Facades)
- Southern Nevada Junior Golf Association (Henderson, NV)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A Pre-Bid Meeting will be held in the Lobby Level Conference Room, 51 South New Jersey Street, Indianapolis, Indiana 46204, on October 23, 2014 at 2:00 pm local time.
Local Entrepreneur Adds New Territory in South New Jersey -
Local New Jersey newspaper Today's Sunbeam recently reported that Bridgeton, NJ-based Woodruff Energy has announced plans to begin distributing biodiesel fuel in several counties in south New Jersey.
Right: Melissa Smith, from south New Jersey, weeps.
The Courier-Post is one of New Jersey's premier newspapers that has been serving South New Jersey since 1875.
Prior to joining O'Neill Properties, Dolan was senior vice president of Grubb & Ellis in the South New Jersey Transaction Services Office.
Beneficial is the oldest and largest bank headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, with 60 offices in the greater Philadelphia and South New Jersey regions.