South Nassau Communities Hospital is one of the region's largest hospitals, with 435 beds, more than 900 physicians and 3,000 employees.
What does SNCH stand for?
SNCH stands for South Nassau Communities Hospital (Oceanside, NY)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SNCH
- Société Nationale des Chemins de fer Français (French National Railways)
- South-North Cooperation Fund (Unification Ministry; South Korea and North Korea)
- Storage Networking Concepts Foundation (Bromma, Sweden)
- Societatea Nationala a Cailor Ferate Romane (Romanian: National Society of Romanian Railways)
- Société Nationale de Chemins de Fer Tunisiens (Tunisian railway corporation)
- Scuola Nazionale Cani Guida (Italian: National School for Guide Dogs)
- Slow Neutron Capture Gamma (database; International Atomic Energy Agency)
- Storage Networking Community Group
- Sindicato Nacional do Corpo da Guarda Prisional (Portuguese: National Union of Prison Guards Corps)
- Société Nationale de Certification et d’Homologation (French)
- Spatialized Normal Cone Hierarchy (algorithms)
- Syndicat National des Cadres Hospitaliers (French)
- Syndicat National du Chauffage et de l'Habitat (French: National Association of Heating and Housing)
- Supreme National Committee for Human Rights (Yemen)
- Scuola Nazionale Cinema Indipendente (Italian: National Independent Film School; Florence, Italy)
- Site of Nature Conservation Importance (UK)
- Site of Nature Conservation Interest (UK)
- Societe Nationale de Credit et d'Investissement (Luxembourg)
- Société Nouvelle de Construction pour l'Industrie (French: New Company for Construction Industry)
- Solano Napa Commuter Information (transportation information; Suisun City, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Timely room placement a factor in patient safety, outcomes and satisfaction PITTSBURGH, May 12 /PRNewswire/ -- South Nassau Communities Hospital of Oceanside, NY, has selected the Capacity Management Suite[TM] powered by TeleTracking XT[TM] from TeleTracking Technologies, Inc.
State legislators and others discuss proposed budget cuts on hospitals, at South Nassau Communities Hospital on Merrick Road, Long Island.
amp;#8221; South Nassau Communities Hospital is one of the region's largest hospitals, with 435 beds, more than 900 physicians and 3,000 employees.
Activities in New York include (all events are on March 24 unless otherwise noted): To celebrate Kick Butts Day, South Nassau Communities Hospital will start its countdown to becoming a smoke-free hospital complex.
The recent completion of South Nassau Communities Hospital North Addition on Long Island's South Shore speaks to Cannon Design's vision as it brings us to new beginnings rather than an end to our relationship with this client.
The Gertrude & Louis Feil Cancer Center at South Nassau Communities Hospital in collaboration with New York State Senator Dean Skelos will hold a Free Head and Neck Cancer Screening Day on Friday, April 19, 1 p.
Take, for example, South Nassau Communities Hospital in Oceanside, N.