South Mecklenburg High School, Charlotte, NC, is the winner of the 2004 Harper Flexo School of the Year Award for its flexographic notebook entry.
What does SMHS stand for?
SMHS stands for South Mecklenburg High School (Charlotte, NC)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SMHS
We have 56 other meanings of SMHS in our Acronym Attic
- Santa Margarita High School (California)
- School of Medicine & Health Sciences (various schools)
- Secondary Mental Health Services
- Shri Maharaja Hari Singh (est. 1948; hospital, India)
- Sierra Military Health Services, Inc.
- Sisters of Mercy Health System
- Slater Mill Historic Site (Pawtucket, RI)
- Smartphone Mobile Hotspot (T-Mobile)
- Smoky Mountain High School (Sylva, North Carolina)
- Smoky Mountain Historical Society
- Specialist Mental Health Service (various locations)
- St. Mary's High School
- Starr's Mill High School
- Stone Memorial High School (Crossville, TN)
- Stone Mountain High School (Stone Mountain, GA)
- Student Mental Health Service(s)
- Stun Master Hot Shot
- Sunrise Mountain High School (Peoria, Arizona)
- Sandwell Mental Health and Social Care Trust (UK)
- Special Mental Health Services Initiative (Hogg Foundation for Mental Health; Austin, TX)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Arey -- South Mecklenburg High School, Charlotte -- daughter of Melvin L.
Anna was nominated by South Mecklenburg High School in Charlotte, and Alisha was nominated by Wake Forest-Rolesville Middle School in Wake Forest.