Besides the "road tax" and registration fees, delivery trucks also pay the regular toll at the South Luzon Expressway (SLEX).
What does SLEX stand for?
SLEX stands for South Luzon Expressway (Philippines)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Slope, Land use map, Excluded area, Urban area, Transportation map, Hillside area (scientific model for climate change)
- System for Locating Eruptive Underwater Turbidity and Hydrography
- Saint Louis Encephalitis Virus
- Schweizerische Lupus Erythematodes Vereinigung (German: Swiss Association of Systemic Lupus Erythematosus)
- Super Low Emissions Vehicle
- Sri Lanka Evaluation Association (est. 1999)
- Soft Lens Extended Wear (eyes)
- Space Low Early Warning
- Support Lending for Emotional Well-Being (San Antonio, TX)
- Student and Landowner Education and Watershed Stewardship (California)
- Strategic Liaison in Early Years (education)
- Suomen Luterilainen Evankeliumiyhdistys (Finland)
- Saalfeld (German city auto license plate)
- Safety Level Requirement
- Samuel Lawrence Furniture (est. 1973; High Point, NC)
- Sanitary Landfill
- Satan Loves Fusion (jazz metal band)
- Satterfield Law Firm, PLC (Arkansas)
- Saturday LAN (Local Area Network) Fever (gaming clan)
- Scalability Logger Format
Samples in periodicals archive:
02 km at-grade, which will connect the Manila-Cavite Expressway (CAVITEX) and South Luzon Expressway (SLEX) through the Cavite and Laguna provinces, divides into two (2) sections: a) PPP SECTION a 36.
Manila A customs clerk caught beating a student and shooting at his Toyota while driving a 5-million peso (Dh433,867) second-hand Porsche on the South Luzon Expressway last month was demoted pending an investigation into the road rage incident, sources said.
A temporary restraining order (TRO) was issued against the proposed implementation of a 12 per cent value added tax (VAT) on toll rates at the South Luzon Expressway, said Supreme Court spokesman Midas Marquez.
The toll collection system was installed along sections of a new elevated toll road, the Metro Manila Skyway, as well as two existing toll roads, the South Luzon Expressway and the South Luzon Tollway.