The consortium includes Bethel, Crow-Applegate-Lorane, Creswell, Fern Ridge, Junction City, Lowell, Pleasant Hill and South Lane school districts.
What does SLSD stand for?
SLSD stands for South Lane School District (Cottage Grove, OR)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SLSD
We have 9 other meanings of SLSD in our Acronym Attic
- Submarine Logistics Support Center
- Surf Life Saving Club (Australia)
- Sri Lanka Schools Cricket Association
- Sapphire-Loaded Superconducting Cavity Oscillator
- Sign Language Skills Classroom Observation
- Satellite Land Surface Climatology Project
- Southern Leyte State College of Science and Technology (Sogod, Southern Leye, Philippines)
- Save Lives, Save Dollars (Initiative of the Greater Detroit Area Health Council)
- Silver Lake Sand Dunes (beach town; Michigan)
- Single Logical Screen Daemon
- Southern Lehigh School District (Center Valley, PA)
- Space and Life Sciences Directorate
- Square-Law Sequence Detection
- Saint Lawrence Seaway Development Corporation
- Sport-Latent Somatosensory Evoked Potentials
- Scatter Line Spread Function
- Second Life Sailing Federation (online gaming)
- Sodium Loop Safety Facility
- St. Louis Sports Forum (Missouri)
- St. Louis-San Francisco Railway (1876-1980)
Samples in periodicals archive:
May 22 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Pacific Continental Bank, a subsidiary of Pacific Continental Corporation, today announced that it provided $2 million in financing to two local school districts: South Lane School District and Marcola School District, through a unique federal program known as Qualified Zone Academy Bonds ("QZAB").
KRISTA PARENT, superintendent of the South Lane School District (www.
South Lane School District elementary school nurse Staci Chambers happened to be thinking the same thing, and almost a year later she, McClung and a dedicated coalition of community members have taken a great step in solving the problem.
Byline: EDUCATION EXTRA The Register-Guard Superintendent of South Lane honored COTTAGE GROVE - South Lane School District Superintendent Krista Parent will receive the Bev Gladder Mentorship Award at the state's annual Confederation of Oregon School Administrators conference.
Tucker joining South Lane as curriculum director Kyle Tucker, superintendent at Mapleton School District, will join the South Lane School District in Cottage Grove in July as director of curriculum and student services.
Annual public hearing to gather input for 2011-12 formula grant application; consortium includes Bethel, Crow-Applegate-Lorane, Creswell, Fern Ridge, Junction City, Lowell, Pleasant Hill and South Lane school districts.
Palmer quoted officials in the Eugene and South Lane school districts who said they expect their districts will approve out-of-district transfers early next year.