The bank had designed its five year business plan- Vision 2013 in 2008 and under this strategy, South Indian Bank aims to record business of Rs 75000 crore and own a network of 750 branches as well as same number of ATMs.
What does SIB stand for?
SIB stands for South Indian Bank
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SIB
We have 204 other meanings of SIB in our Acronym Attic
- Smithsonian Institution Building (Washington, DC)
- Social Insurance Bureau (China)
- Socializing Integration Buro
- Società Italiana Brevetti
- Società Italiana di Biochimica e Biologia Molecolare (Italian Society of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology)
- Société Internationale du Bangladesh (French: International Society for Bangladesh; Canada)
- Société Ivoirienne de Banque (Abidjan, Ivory Coast)
- Soft Inflatable Boat
- Software Implementation Board
- Software Information Base
- Special Intelligence Brief
- Special Intelligence Bureau (Melbourne, Australia)
- Special Investigations Bureau (law enforcement)
- Specialist Insurance Brokers (UK)
- Sports Injury Bulletin (UK)
- Staff Information/Briefing (sheet)
- Standard Iron Bar
- Stanley International Betting (sports betting; various locations)
- State Infrastructure Bank
- State Investment Board
Samples in periodicals archive:
The 32 financial institutions covered in the research report are Andhra Bank, Axis Bank, Bank of India, Bank of Baroda, Canara Bank, Central Bank of India, Corporation Bank, Dena Bank, Federal Bank, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, IDBI Bank, Indian Bank, IndusInd Bank, Karnataka Bank, Karur Vysya Bank, Kotak Mahindra bank, Mahindra Finance, Oriental Bank of Commerce, Punjab National Bank, State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur, State Bank of India, South Indian Bank, State Bank of Hyderabad, Sundaram Finance, Tata Capital, The Saraswat Cooperative Bank, UCO Bank, Union Bank, United Bank of India, Vijaya Bank, and Yes Bank.
uk Global Banking News - 14 September 2012 Carlyle Group (NASDAQ:CG), a global private equity (PE) major has increased its stake in South Indian Bank (NSE: SOUTHBANK) to 4.
By Ramesh Mathew/Staff Reporter Kerala's Thrissur-headquartered South Indian Bank (SIB) Limited is chalking out ambitious plans to cover more non-resident Indians (NRIs) as part of its ongoing expansion exercise.
But the issue floated by IndusInd Bank in 1997-98 and by South Indian Bank in 1998-99 could not reward their allotees as the issues provided negative return of 24 percent and 18 percent on average basis to the investors during the period under study.
Kohli, Chairman Frankfinn Group, George Paul, Chief Manager, South Indian Bank and Kannu Baker MD and CEO of Inspirations and Vision Tomorrow Group.
Only State Bank of Travancore, State Bank of Indore, State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur and South Indian Bank saw their profits decline year-on-year.
In addition to 24-hour transfer facility to ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank and Axis Bank, the company has been effective in making the online transfer facility to Punjab National Bank and South Indian Bank.