Ms O'Brien said very little of the bullying was done online - most of it was confined to the hallways of South Hadley High School in Massachusetts, US.
What does SHHS stand for?
SHHS stands for South Hadley High School (South Hadley, Massachusetts)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SHHS
We have 29 other meanings of SHHS in our Acronym Attic
- Spring Hill Horse Rescue (Clarendon, VT)
- Supplemental Human Health Risk Assessment (US Navy report for EPA)
- Somerset Hills Handicapped Riding Center
- Society of Hispanic Human Resource Professionals (Denver, CO)
- Society of Healthcare Human Resources Professionals of Pennsylvania
- Sacred Heart High School
- Sam Houston High School
- Science Hill High School
- Sleepy Hollow High School (Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, NY)
- Smoky Hill High School (Aurora, Colorado)
- South Houston High School (South Houston, Texas)
- Southeastern Hot Herp Society (venomous reptiles)
- St. Helena High School (California)
- Sterling Heights High School (Sterling Heights, Michigan, USA)
- Strath Haven High School
- Sunny Hills High School
- Stichts-Hollandse Historische Vereniging (Dutch: Build-Dutch Historical Society)
- Samsung Heavy Industries
- Samsung Heavy Industries Co, Ltd (Korea)
- Self-Help International (est. 1959)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The principal from South Hadley High School, the school Phoebe Prince attended before she ended her life last year after relentless bullying, visited West Boylston to view this plan in action and see how it could be adopted by his school.
7: Four South Hadley High School girls and two boys were charged with civil rights abuses and crimes in the Phoebe Prince case.
The new law, passed after the suicide of a South Hadley high school student in January, requires schools to have plans in place to deal with bullying.
All three have until Friday to sign orders that they stay away from the family of Phoebe Prince, who hanged herself January 14 after what officials say was a merciless bullying campaign at South Hadley High School.
But yesterday the South Hadley High School student admitted a single count of criminal harassment and got off with one year's probation "with the informed consent and support of Phoebe Prince's family".
West Boylston's prevention efforts last month earned attention from administrators at South Hadley High School, which became notorious after 15-year-old Phoebe Prince committed suicide, allegedly after facing incessant bullying.
A lack of understanding of harassment associated with teen dating relationships seems to have been prevalent at South Hadley High School.