The South Florida Health Information Initiative has implemented the Community MOMENT OF CARE(R) within Miami, Florida.
What does SFHII stand for?
SFHII stands for South Florida Health Information Initiative
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- San Francisco Hang Gliding Center (San Francisco, CA)
- Sussex Family History Group (UK)
- Single Family Housing Guaranteed Loan Program
- Six Flags Hurricane Harbor (theme park)
- Société Française d'Hygiène Hospitalière
- Stitt Feld Handy Houston (law firm; Canada)
- Students for Hip Hop (University of California, Berkeley)
- South Florida Hospital & Healthcare Association
- San Francisco Home Health Study (California)
- San Francisco Heart Institute (California)
- Straight from the Horse's Mouth
- Symphysis-Fundus Height Measurement
- South Florida Humanitarian Network for Cuba (Miami, FL)
- Sorensen Family History Organization
- Société Française d'Histoire d'Outre-Mer (French: French History Overseas Company)
- Saltwater Fishing Home Page (anglerworld.com)
- San Francisco Health Plan (San Francisco, CA)
- Security Forces Hospital Program (Saudi Arabia)
- Spent Fuel Handling and Packaging
- Sport Fitness and Health Program (Ohio State University; Columbus, OH)
Samples in periodicals archive:
South Florida Health Information Initiative (SFHII) is putting the vision into practice by bringing together thought leaders in the field of health information technology to share innovative ideas related to building a community health information network aimed at improving health care quality, efficiency, and access.