18 /PRNewswire/ -- The South Florida Black Journalists Association has created a useful tool to help voters with the election process.
What does SFBJA stand for?
SFBJA stands for South Florida Black Journalists Association (Miami, FL)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Standards for Better Health (Health Care Standards Unit; UK)
- San Francisco Baking Institute
- San Francisco Beacon Initiative (San Francisco, CA)
- Santa Fe Business Incubator (Santa Fe, NM)
- Security Financial Bancorp, Inc.
- Shared Frame-Buffer Interface
- South Florida Banking Institute
- San Francisco Black Independent Film Festival (California)
- Society for Biotechnology Japan
- South Florida Business Journal (Deerfield Beach, FL)
- San Francisco Bay Joint Venture (California)
- Schulungszentrum für Bauwesen und Logistik (German: Training Center for Construction and Logistics; various locations)
- Self-Filling Blind Loop
- Sneads Ferry Branch Library (Sneads Ferry, NC)
- Spring Fever Baseball League (Illinois)
- Society for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology (various locations)
- Sub-Fractional Brownian Motion
- San Francisco Bike Messenger Association (California)
- State Farm Benefit Management Account
- San Francisco Bay Mortgage Company (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Despite international reporting, Jacqueline Charles always made it part of her journalism mission to share with future journalists the opportunities that she received through NABJ, its Region Three, and South Florida Black Journalists Association.