Byline: The Register-Guard Laurel Eddins, a South Eugene High School student, won the high school division of the Springfield Public Library's 2012 Teen Short Story Contest.
What does SEHS stand for?
SEHS stands for South Eugene High School
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SEHS
We have 15 other meanings of SEHS in our Acronym Attic
- Student Employee Health Plan (New York State Health Insurance Program)
- School Entrant Health Questionnaire (Department of Education and Early Childhood Development; Australia)
- School of Education and Human Resources
- Scottish Equalities and Human Rights (coalition; UK)
- Shared Electronic Health Record (Australia)
- Surface-Enhanced Hyper-Raman Scattering
- Salisbury East High School (Australia)
- Selective Enrollment High School
- Senior Environmental Health Specialist
- South Effingham High School (Gutyon, GA)
- St. Edward High School (Lakewood, OH)
- Survey of Early Head Start Programs
- Southeast High Speed Rail
- Sheffield Environmental and Horticultural Training (UK)
- Studies in Evangelical History and Thought
- South East Health Technologies Alliance (UK)
- South Euclid-Hillcrest United Methodist Church (Ohio)
- Schneider Electric High Voltage
- 7-Eleven, Inc
- La Semaine de l'Education Internationale (French: International Education Week)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The $100,000 grand prize scholarship in the individual category was awarded to Vaintrob, a senior at South Eugene High School, for his research in string topology, an area of mathematics focusing on shapes, which could provide knowledge to help mathematicians and physicists better understand fundamental forces of nature.
Winning the high school division was Laurel Eddins from South Eugene High School.
McMillen scholarship goes to South student South Eugene High School senior Emma Lang has been selected as the 2012 recipient of the eighth annual Shannon M.
Byline: The Register-Guard POSITIVE TERRITORY "You are what you think/Think Positive" is not only a good outlook on life, it's also a phrase on wristbands being sold by South Eugene High School students to raise money to remodel one of the school's courtyards that has not been used much since the late 1950s.
TEENAGE MUSICIAN MAKES CUT South Eugene High School student Kyle Lambert is just back from Washington, D.
The scholarships are based on academics, extracurricular activities and need, and are funded by contributions from alumni of Eugene High School and its successor, South Eugene High School SELCO awards local scholarships Nine recent high school graduates of Lane County schools are among 14 in Oregon who recently received $1,500 college scholarships from SELCO Community Credit Union.
Tuesday, Wednesday and May 26 in the South Eugene High School Auditorium, 400 E.