Fully tuned to his second career, he made his mark by beating One Man's brother Another Man in the championship, which is sponsored by South Essex Insurance Brokers and supported by Retraining of Racehorses.
What does SEIB stand for?
SEIB stands for South Essex Insurance Brokers (est. 1963; UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SEIB
- State Environmental Investment Agency (Ukraine)
- Sustainable Energy Industry Association (Australia)
- Software Engineering Institute-Assisted Assessments
- Southeastern Indian Artists Association (Tahlequah, OK)
- State Environment Impact Assessment Authority (India)
- Science Education Information Analysis Center
- School Education Information Advisory Group (UK)
- Sustainable Energy Industry Association of the Pacific Islands (Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency Partnership)
- Survey of Employment Income and Attitudes in Russia
- Senior Executive Intelligence Brief
- State Employees' Insurance Board
- Startle Epilepsy with Infantile Brain Damage
- South Energy Island Borrow Pit (California)
- State Employee Incentive Bonus Program
- South Eastern Indiana Board of Realtors (est. 1949)
- Southeast Iowa Bus (formerly Southeast Iowa Regional Planning Commission Regional Transit Authority)
- State Employees' Insurance Benefits Utilization Study (School of Public Health; University of Washington)
- Safety Education & Instruction Council (American Canoe Association)
- Sakhalin Energy Investment Company (Russia)
- Sakhalin Energy Investment Corporation (consortium)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Helen Evans earned her HOYS spot by winning the hotly contested riding horse/hack class in this year's Search For A Star Championship, run by South Essex Insurance Brokers.
Byline: By LOUISA RILEY Equaestrian Correspondent HOLME Valley Riding Club have enjoyed success again, this time at the South Essex Insurance Brokers Horse Trial Championships.
Fully tuned to his second career, he made his mark by beating One Man's b r o t h e r A n o t h e r M a n i n t h e championship, which is sponsored by South Essex Insurance Brokers and supported by Retraining of Racehorses.
The competition was sponsored by South Essex Insurance Brokers.
Class 4 - South Essex Insurance Brokers Junior Trailblazers 75cm: 1, Hollywood Star (Leah Boundford); 2, Khan (Emma Roper); 3, Miffy Boy (Emma Moorcroft); 4, Charlies Angel (Victoria White); 5, Eeyore (Emma Viles); 6, Scatman (Stephanie Jones); Class 5 - South Essex Insurance Brokers Junior Trailblazers 85cm: 1, Clarionville (Bethan Griffiths); 2, Cash (Emma Viles); 3, Czarina (Jodie Evans); 4, Hollywood Star (Leah Boundford); 5, Pedro (Danielle Goddard); 6, Eeyore (Emma Viles); Class 6 - South Essex Insurance Brokers Junior Trailblazers 95cm: 1, Malibeau (Kellie Yeo); 2, Tim (John Tilley); 3, Glanwern Guinness (Leanne Yeo); Class 7 - South Essex Insurance Brokers Junior Trailblazers 1.
LIANA YOUNG has realised a lifelong dream by qualifying for the 2009 South Essex Insurance Brokers Search For A Star Championship, earning her a coveted place at the national finals at the Horse Of The Year Show (HOYS).
The talented youngsters were led by Hannah Peters, who won two classes with her pony, Crystal, at the South Essex Insurance Brokers BHS event at Porth y Post, Trearddur Bay, Anglesey.