What does SEEPAD stand for?
SEEPAD stands for South Eastern European Partnership on Accountancy Development (regional initiative)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Senior Environmental Employee Program (US EPA)
- Senior Executive Education Program
- Serial Electrically Erasable PROM (Programmable Read-Only Memory)
- Shelf Edge Exchange Processes
- Skillbridge Employability Enhancement Program (India)
- Small Enterprise Education and Promotion
- Social, Environmental and Economic Performance (International Cotton Advisory Committee)
- Student Educational Employment Program
- 2 Dimensional Seepage Analysis (Groundwater Modeling Systems)
- Support, Education, Empowerment for Parents of Autistic Children (California)
- South East European Public Prosecutors Advisory Group (Stability Pact)
- South-East Europe Pet Food Manufacturers Association (trade association)
- Software Engineering Ethics and Professional Practices (IEEE Computer Society and Association of Computing Machinery)
- South East Enterprise Platform Programme (Ireland)
- Serial (PC) Electrically Erasable Programmable Read Only Memory
- Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies (Kanagawa, Japan)
- Sustainability Education in European Primary Schools
- Santa Cruz Electronics Export Processing Zone (India)
- Santacruz Electronics Exports Processing Zone