What does SEIPH stand for?
SEIPH stands for South East Institute of Public Health (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Security Expert Initiative (Next Generation Networks and IPv6)
- Self-Enforcing Infringement Notice Scheme (Australia)
- Software Engineering and Information Sciences (Indonesia)
- Serbian European Integration Office (European Union)
- Safety Equipage Incentive Program (US FAA)
- Search Engine Image Protection
- Standard Engineering Installation Package
- State Employee Incentive Program (online suggestion program; Texas)
- Sumitomo Electric Interconnect Products (est. 1985; San Marcos, CA)
- Systems Engineering Implementation Plan
- Semiconductor and Electronics Industries in the Philippines, Inc.
- Systems Engineering Initiative for Patient Safety
- Security Equipment Integrated Product Team
- Schedule for the Evaluation of Individual Quality of Life
- Software and Electronic Information Resources
- Software Engineering Information Repository (Carnegie Mellon)
- Subsequent Environmental Impact Report
- Supplemental Environmental Impact Report
- Support Equipment Item Requirement
- Susceptible individuals, Exposed individuals, Infective individuals, Recovered individuals (epidemic model)