First Capital Inc is the holding company for First Harrison Bank, which currently operates thirteen full service offices in the Indiana communities of Corydon, Palmyra, New Salisbury, Georgetown, Hardinsburg, Greenville, New Albany, Floyds Knobs, Jeffersonville, Salem and Lanesville, which provide deposit and lending services to customers in south east Indiana.
What does SEI stand for?
SEI stands for South East Indiana
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SEI
We have 240 other meanings of SEI in our Acronym Attic
- Social Enterprise Institute (various locations)
- Social Entrepreneurship Initiative (various organizations)
- Sociedad Española de Implantes (Spanish)
- Société d'Etudes pour l'Industrie (French: Society of Studies for Industry)
- Socio-Economic Index
- Socio-Economically Incompatible
- Software Engineering Institute (Carnegie Mellon)
- Solar Energy International
- Solid Electrolyte Interface (energy storage)
- Sony Electronics Inc.
- Southern Enterprises, Inc. (Dallas, TX)
- Space Engineering Institute
- Space Exploration Initiative
- Spalding Education International (Phoenix, AZ)
- Special Emphasis Item
- Special Experience Identifier
- Specific Emitter Identification
- Statement of Economic Interest (various locations)
- Stock Exchange Interface
- Stockholm Environment Institute
Samples in periodicals archive:
Superior Dental Care Alliance offers a wide range of dental plans including the Preferred Plan, which offers network driven benefits through a selection of over 4,000 participating dental locations throughout Ohio and much of Kentucky, South East Indiana and South East Michigan; the Choice Plan, which offers in and out of network benefits with a network of over 500 dentists in select counties in Northern Ohio and Kentucky; and the Direct Plan, a consumer-driven plan which allows for direct access to any dentist in the country.