It is accredited by the ATESEA and is a center for the South East Asia Graduate School of Theology.
What does SEAGST stand for?
SEAGST stands for South East Asia Graduate School of Theology
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- St. Elias Alpine Guides (McCarthy, AK)
- Selective Employment of Air Ground Alert Forces
- South East Asia Games
- Safe Emulsion Agar Gel (LLNL)
- South East Alliance for Graduate Education and the Professoriate (Gainesville, FL)
- South East Asian Games Federation
- South East Asia Glaucoma Interest Group (est. 1997)
- Southeast Alaska Gay and Lesbian Alliance (Juneau, AK)
- South East Alliance of General Practice (Australia)
- Services Expenditure and Grant Reconciliation (Minnesota)
- Signature Event Action Handler
- South East Area Health Education Center (Wilmington, NC)
- Society for the Educational Advancement of the Hearing Impaired (Canadian Hard of Hearing Association)
- Southeastern Association of Housing Officers
- Southeast Asian Health Project
- Meadow-Kendall Social-Emotional Assessment Inventory (deaf children)
- Saskatchewan Electrologists' Association Incorporated (Canada)
- Science & Engineering Associates Inc.
- Seafood Exporters Association of India (Kochi, Kerala, India)
- Solvent Extractors' Association of India
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 1968 he left Thailand for Singapore, where he became dean of the South East Asia Graduate School of Theology (SEAGST), formed two years earlier.
First formed in 1983, this became a joint program of the Christian Conference of Asia (CCA), Association for Theological Education in Asia (ATESEA), South East Asia Graduate School of Theology (SEAGST), Tao Fong Shan and Kansai Seminar House.