The Foreign Minister emphasized that Pakistan wished to become a partner with South East Asia in realizing the vision and dreams of the Asian Century.
What does SEA stand for?
SEA stands for South East Asia
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SEA
We have 608 other meanings of SEA in our Acronym Attic
- Society of Egyptian Architects (Cairo, Egypt)
- Society of Equestrian Artists
- Socio-Economic Assessment
- Software and Engineering Associates (various organizations)
- Software Engineering and Applications
- Software Engineering Apprenticeship
- Software Engineering of America (est. 1982)
- Software Engineers Association (Japan)
- Soledad Enrichment Action
- Sound Effect Amplifier (audio equipment)
- Southeast Asian (games)
- Southern and Eastern Africa
- Space Engineers' Association (India)
- Special Education Administrator (various organizations)
- Special Education Assistant
- Sports and Exhibition Authority (Pittsburgh, PA)
- St. Eustatius Alliance (Netherlands Antilles)
- Standard Extended Attribute
- State Economic Area
- State Education Agency
Samples in periodicals archive:
com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue: Developing the wholesale market in South East Asia http://www.
uk Northern Trust (NASDAQ: NTRS) has said that William Mak has been appointed as Singapore country manager and head of South East Asia region.
com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue: South and South East Asia Logistics and Express Markets Overview http://www.
AX) (ANZ: NZ) (OTCBB: ANZBY) has appointed Mark Robinson as chief executive of the bank's South and South East Asia operations.
Trans Indus, the specialist South East Asia tour operator has won another top tourism award, this time from ASEAN Tourism Association.
Oil Refining Industry in South East Asia, 2011 - Market Analysis, Competitive Scenario and Capacity Forecasts to 2015, is the latest report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialists The report analyzes the oil refining industry in South East Asia and provides information about South East Asia's oil refinery market until 2015.
Governments, regulators, and telcos must act to encourage development of wholesale markets across South East Asia if they are to see greater telecoms service penetration and innovation.