The roadshow is set to kick off in Mumbai for CBME India on April 11-13, before heading over to Singapore in CBME South East Asia on April 16-18.
What does SEA stand for?
SEA stands for South East Asia
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SEA
We have 608 other meanings of SEA in our Acronym Attic
- Society of Egyptian Architects (Cairo, Egypt)
- Society of Equestrian Artists
- Socio-Economic Assessment
- Software and Engineering Associates (various organizations)
- Software Engineering and Applications
- Software Engineering Apprenticeship
- Software Engineering of America (est. 1982)
- Software Engineers Association (Japan)
- Soledad Enrichment Action
- Sound Effect Amplifier (audio equipment)
- Southeast Asian (games)
- Southern and Eastern Africa
- Space Engineers' Association (India)
- Special Education Administrator (various organizations)
- Special Education Assistant
- Sports and Exhibition Authority (Pittsburgh, PA)
- St. Eustatius Alliance (Netherlands Antilles)
- Standard Extended Attribute
- State Economic Area
- State Education Agency
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mr Walsh said under the new scholarship program, each year 15 industry leaders from South East Asia would receive funding to visit Victoria and participate in a week-long program designed to deepen their knowledge of the state s dairy sector.
The Foreign Minister emphasized that Pakistan wished to become a partner with South East Asia in realizing the vision and dreams of the Asian Century.
Through its network of 11 offices in South East Asia, Austrade has identified infrastructure opportunities for Australian companies.
com/research/3rd9gr/water) has announced the addition of the "Water Infrastructure Projects in South East Asia 2012" company profile to their offering.
The Victorian Coalition Government s second Super Trade Mission to South East Asia has arrived in Malaysia, the first leg of a week-long visit that also covers Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand and Myanmar.
Adding to its growing list of office locations across Australia and China, the group has opened its first office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, becoming the centre for its South East Asia expansion.
South and South East Asia Logistics and Express Markets Overview