Moreover, some communities have established their own complaints lines, such as the South Durban Community Environmental Alliance (SDCEA)--a democratic coalition of members of several communities who have struggled together to bring higher environmental standards to the industries and communities that inhabit South Durban.
What does SDCEA stand for?
SDCEA stands for South Durban Community Environmental Alliance (South Africa)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SDCEA
- Self-Determined Career Development Model
- San Diego County Dental Society (California)
- San Diego Continuing Education (San Diego, CA)
- San Diego Country Estates (planned community; California)
- School District of the City of Erie (Pennsylvania)
- Society of Die Casting Engineers (now North American Die Casting Association)
- Software Development Capability Evaluation
- StarTrek Datenbank Central Europe
- San Diego County Escrow Association (California)
- Sangre De Cristo Electric Association, Inc. (Colorado)
- San Diego County Engineering Council (California)
- South Dakota Certified Enrolled Cattle (trademark of South Dakota Department of Agriculture)
- South Dakota Council on Economic Education
- San Diego County Employees Retirement Association
- San Diego City Employees' Retirement System
- Structural Design and Construction Engineering Technology (Pennsylvania State University, Harrisburg)
- San Diego Commercial Finance (San Diego, CA)
- Save the Dunes Conservation Fund
- Sellers Discretionary Cash Flow
- Serum-Derived Chemotactic Factor
Samples in periodicals archive:
For example, Desmond D'Sa, a resident of South Durban, South Africa, and chairperson of the South Durban Community Environmental Alliance, has engaged the leadership of Shell Corporation directly to deal with environmental issues similar to those in Norco.