RON BURT joined the South Davis Community Hospital as its newest member of the board of directors.
What does SDCH stand for?
SDCH stands for South Davis Community Hospital (est. 1977; Bountiful, UT)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SDCH
- Secretary of Defense Corporate Fellows Program
- San Diego County Federation of Republican Women (California)
- San Diego Compliance Group (San Diego, CA)
- Software Design Consulting Group (Lebanon)
- Software Developers Consultative Group (Australian Taxation Office)
- South Downs Coastal Group (UK)
- South Dakota Corn Growers Association
- San Diego City Guard Band (San Diego, CA)
- Shared-Dictionary Compression over HTTP
- Smithville District Christian High School
- Sub Divisional Civil Hospital (India)
- San Diego Community Housing Corporation (California)
- San Diego County Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (California)
- South Dakota Christian Home Educators
- South Dakota Campaign for Healthy Families
- San Diego Chinese Historical Museum (San Diego, CA)
- Selma Dallas County Historic Preservation Society (Alabama)
- Security Data & Cable Headquarters (Houston, TX)
- State Disease Control Headquarters
- San Diego Culinary Institute (San Diego, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
South Davis Community Hospital will have close to 500 employees' with its new Alzheimer's care facility.