An active community volunteer, he has served as president, officer, and board member of a number of community not-for-profit organizations and civic ventures, including the Watertown Development Company, Watertown Rotary Club, Watertown United Way, Watertown Chamber of Commerce, Watertown Area South Dakota Symphony Orchestra League, Watertown Art Festival, Rockford Art Museum, Rockford Symphony Orchestras, Golden Apple Foundation, Rockford YMCA Capital Campaign, Blackhawk Day Care Center Capital Campaign, and Rockford College $20 million Vision Campaign.
What does SDSO stand for?
SDSO stands for South Dakota Symphony Orchestra (Sioux Falls, South Dakota)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SDSO
We have 5 other meanings of SDSO in our Acronym Attic
- South Dakota School of Mines and Technology
- Seaman, Steward Striker (Naval Rating)
- Secure Data System Network
- Sixth Day and Seventh Night
- Standard Data System Network
- Start Doing Something Now
- Sustainable Development Solutions Network (United Nations)
- Swimmer Detection Sonar Network (joint project)
- San Diego Sheriffs Office (San Diego, CA)
- San Diego Symphony Orchestra (California; 1929-1996)
- Systems Development in SOA Environments (workshop)
- San Diego Saab Owners Group (California)
- San Diego School of Ministry
- Samsung Data System Open Solution Center
- San Diego Summer Project (California)
- Saugatuck Dunes State Park (Michigan)
- Self-Determination Synthesis Project (US Department of Education)
- Servicing Dealer Selling Price
- Software Development Service Providers
- Software Development Strategy Plan
Samples in periodicals archive:
When the time came for her to get a job I was afraid she'd go off to the South Dakota Symphony Orchestra and I'd never see her again.