South Dakota Soybean Processors (SDSP) is taking multiple avenues toward ensuring continued demand for soybeans.
What does SDSBP stand for?
SDSBP stands for South Dakota Soybean Processors
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Switched Digital Services Applications Forum
- Specially Designated Special Air Mission
- Surface-Directed Surface-to-Air Missile
- Software Development Standards and Ada Working Group
- Satellite Digital Sound Broadcasting
- Sliding Door Security Bar (Honeywell)
- South Dakota Symphonic Band
- Suleman Dawood School of Business (Pakistan)
- Sumbangan Dana Sosial Berhadiah (Indonesian: social philanthropic contributions)
- Systems Development and Sustainment Branch
- South Dakota School for the Blind and Visually Impaired (Aberdeen, SD)
- Same Day Surgery Center (various locations)
- San Diego Supercomputer Center
- San Diego Superior Court
- Sathish Dhawan Space Centre (India)
- Singapore Disability Sports Council
- Standards and Data Services Committee (ANSI)
- Strategic and Defense Studies Center (Australia)
- Switched Data Service Center (Sprint)
- Salem District Schools Cricket Association (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The South Dakota Soybean Processors plant at Volga may be running more smoothly today thanks to three agricultural systems technology majors at South Dakota State University (SDSU).
DuWayne Bauman, Merchandising Manager at the new South Dakota Soybean Processors in Volga went so far as to claim that by now Canada represented 40 percent of his plant's soybean meal market.
The South Dakota Soybean Processors cooperative in Volga, S.
The plant will be managed by South Dakota Soybean Processors, which operates a successful plant at Volga.