South Dakota Soybean Processors South Dakota Soybean Processors (SDSP) is a value-added LLC, owned and operated by its 2,100 farmers in South Dakota and Minnesota.
What does SDSBP stand for?
SDSBP stands for South Dakota Soybean Processors
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Switched Digital Services Applications Forum
- Specially Designated Special Air Mission
- Surface-Directed Surface-to-Air Missile
- Software Development Standards and Ada Working Group
- Satellite Digital Sound Broadcasting
- Sliding Door Security Bar (Honeywell)
- South Dakota Symphonic Band
- Suleman Dawood School of Business (Pakistan)
- Sumbangan Dana Sosial Berhadiah (Indonesian: social philanthropic contributions)
- Systems Development and Sustainment Branch
- South Dakota School for the Blind and Visually Impaired (Aberdeen, SD)
- Same Day Surgery Center (various locations)
- San Diego Supercomputer Center
- San Diego Superior Court
- Sathish Dhawan Space Centre (India)
- Singapore Disability Sports Council
- Standards and Data Services Committee (ANSI)
- Strategic and Defense Studies Center (Australia)
- Switched Data Service Center (Sprint)
- Salem District Schools Cricket Association (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
South Dakota Soybean Processors (SDSP) is taking multiple avenues toward ensuring continued demand for soybeans.
Screen designed to filter soybean flakes The South Dakota Soybean Processors plant at Volga may be running more smoothly today thanks to three agricultural systems technology majors at South Dakota State University (SDSU).
The farmer owned cooperative of Minnesota Soybean Processors (Brewster, Minnesota), with construction management assistance and equity drive organizing help from the South Dakota Soybean Processors (Volga, South Dakota) has begun construction on a new soybean crushing and processing plant in Minnesota.
South Dakota Soybean Processors is a successful, producer-owned soybean business that was organized in 1993 and began operations in 1996 to add value to its members' crop.
The South Dakota Soybean Processors cooperative in Volga, S.
The plant will be managed by South Dakota Soybean Processors, which operates a successful plant at Volga.