What does SDSHP stand for?
SDSHP stands for South Dakota Society of Health-System Pharmacists
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SDSHP
- Software Development Support Group (Nintendo)
- Space Division Switching Group
- Spinal Deformity Study Group
- State Department for Statistics of Georgia (Tbilisi, Georgia)
- Stormont-Dundas-South Glengarry (district; Canada)
- South Dakota Space Grant Consortium (Rapid City, SD)
- Stiftung Deutsche Schlaganfall Hilfe (German: German Stroke Foundation Help; Germany)
- Standard Deviation Score of Height for Chronological Age
- Standard Deviation of a Single Height Measurement (child development)
- San Diego Society of Health-System Pharmacists
- San Diego Society for Human Resource Management
- Sandgate District State High School (Sandgate, Queensland, Australia)
- South Dade Senior High School (Homestead, FL)
- South Dakota State Historical Society
- Secure Data Solutions, Inc (The Woodlands, TX)
- Simple Distributed Security Infrastructure
- Somos Diferentes, Somos Iguales (Spanish: We're Different, We're Equal)
- Space and Defense Systems Inc. (Reston, VA)
- Synergetic Data Systems, Inc. (est. 1988; Latrobe, CA)
- Systems Design & Support, Inc.