What does SDREA stand for?
SDREA stands for South Dakota Rural Electric Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Supportability Design Requirements Document
- System Design Requirements Document (various organizations)
- South Dakota Rural Development Council (Sioux Falls, SD)
- San Diego Real Estate (San Diego, CA)
- Seed-Specific and Developmentally Regulated Element (genetics)
- Senior Director of Real Estate (job title)
- South Dakota Rural Enterprise, Inc. (community development; Sioux Falls, SD)
- State-Dependent Riccati Equation (control theory)
- Steroid-Dependent Regulatory Element (biochemistry)
- Sunny Day Real Estate
- South Dakota Real Estate Commission (US)
- San Diego Regional Economic Development Corporation
- South Dakota Rural Enterprise, Inc.
- Secure Defense Research and Engineering Network
- San Diego Regional Energy Office
- San Diego Renaissance Faire (California)
- Shelley & Donald Rubin Foundation (est. 1995; New York, NY)
- Short Distance Radio Frequency
- Software Defined Radio Forum
- Sustainable Development Research Foundation (Thailand)