South Dakota Right to Life explained on its Facebook account that the bill "will provide protections to the unborn and women being coerced into getting such abortions.
What does SDRTL stand for?
SDRTL stands for South Dakota Right To Life
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SDRTL
- Secure Digital Radio Transfer
- Segmented Discourse Representation Theory
- Single-Dish Radio-Telescope
- Smart Disaster Response Technologies (Irvine, California)
- Software Development Risk Taxonomy
- Somerset and Dorset Railway Trust (UK)
- Stamp Duty Reserve Tax (UK tax)
- Stanford Diagnostic Reading Test
- Structured Discourse Representation Theory
- San Diego Regional Technology Alliance (California)
- Systematic Debugging for Path Real-Time Logic (debugging algorithm)
- Samaritan Data Recovery Unit (medical data protection)
- Sensory Disabilities Research Unit (University of Hertfordshire, UK)
- Soil Drainage Research Unit
- Spatial Development Research Unit (Aristotle University of Thessaloniki; Greece; est. 1994)
- Streptococcus and Diphtheria Reference Unit (UK)
- Suan Dusit Rajabhat University (Thailand)
- San Diego Remedy User Group
- Snare Drum Rudiments Video (music instruction; Tim Wimer)
- San Dieguito River Valley Conservancy (San Diego, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
[The situation] has definitely gotten better," says Dan Wunrow, the executive director of South Dakota Right to Life.
A founding mother of South Dakota Right to Life provided the keynote speech at the annual Hour of Reflection in the state capitol rotunda in Pierre January 22.