NSP and OTP expect to file an application for the Big Stone South-Brookings County project with the South Dakota Public Utilities Commission in 2013 with construction starting by 2015.
What does SDPUC stand for?
SDPUC stands for South Dakota Public Utilities Commission
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Stock Drive Products/Sterling Instrument
- Symmetrical Differential Phase Shift Keying
- Salud Dental Para Todos (Spanish: Dental Health for All; Argentina)
- Service Desk Part Time (computer job)
- Sialkot Dryport (Pakistan)
- Southern Delaware Physical Therapy (Lewes, DE)
- Substance Dependence PTSD (Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder) Therapy (behavioral science)
- San Diego Port Tenants Association (California)
- Skills Development Planning Unit (est. 1999; Department of Labour; South Africa)
- Social Democratic Party of Ukraine
- San Diego Palm Users Group
- San Diego Photoshop Users Group (est. 1997; California)
- Socijaldemokratska Partija Vojvodine (Serbian: Social Democratic Party of Vojvodina)
- Surface Density of Perfused Vessels
- San Diego Pop Warner (San Diego, CA)
- San Diego Protest Warrior (San Diego, CA; anti-war group)
- South Delhi Polytechnic for Women (est. 1963; New Delhi, India)
- State Department of Public Welfare (Indiana)
- Special Design Provisions for Wind and Seismic (wood engineering manual)
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] The South Dakota Public Utilities Commission granted a permit with 50 conditions for construction of TransCanada's Keystone XL Pipeline in western South Dakota.
NYSE: BKH) subsidiary Black Hills Power made a filing today with the South Dakota Public Utilities Commission requesting interim rates be implemented for electricity service on and after April 1, 2010.
As Qwest's president in South Dakota, Phillips will work closely with the governor, state and federal legislators and their staffs, the South Dakota Public Utilities Commission and various other community leaders to implement corporate strategies throughout the state.
In December the South Dakota Public Utilities Commission finished hearing testimony on TransCanada's construction permit application, but a decision is still pending.
NorthWestern Energy recently reached an agreement with the South Dakota Public Utilities Commission (SDPUC) to drop its opposition of the pending sale with the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC).
10 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- NorthWestern Corporation d/b/a NorthWestern Energy and Babcock & Brown Infrastructure Limited (BBIL) today announced a settlement agreement with the South Dakota Public Utilities Commission (SDPUC).
The final order from the South Dakota Public Utilities Commission on this filing is due June 30, 2003.