We are delighted to power governance analysis at pension funds like CalSTRS and South Dakota Investment Council, as well as across our more than 100 client firms.
What does SDIC stand for?
SDIC stands for South Dakota Investment Council
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SDIC
We have 56 other meanings of SDIC in our Acronym Attic
- San Diego Immunization Branch
- South Dakota Industries for the Blind (Sioux Falls, SD)
- South Dakota Indian Business Conference
- Steel Detailers Institute of British Columbia (Applied Science Technologists and Technicians Act; Canada)
- South Dakota International Business Institute
- San Diego Institute for Biological Research (San Diego, CA)
- Shandong Institute of Business and Technology (Yantai, China)
- San Diego-Imperial Council (San Diego, CA)
- Sensitive Dependence to Initial Conditions
- Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation
- Spatial Data Interest Community (EU)
- Speymill Deutsche Immobilien Company PLC
- State Development and Investment Corp
- Stupid Dumb Idiot Club
- Sudden Death in Custody
- Systematic Development of Informed Consent (strategic use of public involvement by public-sector professionals)
- South Dakota Internet Crimes Against Children Enforcement Unit
- San Diego Imperial Council Girl Scouts (California)
- San Diego Imperial County Region (Narcotics Anonymous)
- Secure Digital Identification
Samples in periodicals archive:
Even state institutions such as the South Dakota Investment Council, which manages the South Dakota Retirement System Fund among others, is obligated to search for best-yet-prudent investment outlets.
FirstRain clients include Fortune 1000 corporations, the top asset managers and large and small hedge funds -- for example firms such as Chartwell, CI Investments, Daruma, Emancipation Capital, Pioneer Investments, South Dakota Investment Council, The TCW Group, Inc.