htm Accessed September 21, 2005 South Dakota International Business Institute.
What does SDIBI stand for?
SDIBI stands for South Dakota International Business Institute
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- System Design for Internet Applications
- San Diego Insurance Adjusters Association
- Strategic Defense Initiative Advisory Council
- Sistema Documentario Integrato Area Fiorentina (Italian: Integrated Documentary System of the Florentine; Italian online research reference)
- StickDeath Institute of Anger Management
- San Diego Indian American Society (California)
- San Diego Immunization Branch
- South Dakota Industries for the Blind (Sioux Falls, SD)
- South Dakota Indian Business Conference
- Steel Detailers Institute of British Columbia (Applied Science Technologists and Technicians Act; Canada)
- San Diego Institute for Biological Research (San Diego, CA)
- Shandong Institute of Business and Technology (Yantai, China)
- San Diego-Imperial Council (San Diego, CA)
- Sensitive Dependence to Initial Conditions
- Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation
- South Dakota Investment Council
- Spatial Data Interest Community (EU)
- Speymill Deutsche Immobilien Company PLC
- State Development and Investment Corp
- Stupid Dumb Idiot Club
Samples in periodicals archive:
South Dakota International Business Institute has issued the open invitation, and is touring the UK to make the plea in person.
The South Dakota International Business Institute is holding seminars in Cumbria and Devon next month and intends to hold similar meetings in Wales later this year.