He is a member of the Veterans of Foreign Wars, Disabled American Veterans and South Dakota Highway Patrol Association.
What does SDHP stand for?
SDHP stands for South Dakota Highway Patrol
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SDHP
We have 8 other meanings of SDHP in our Acronym Attic
- Single Degaussing Cable (US Navy)
- South Devon Health Libraries (UK)
- Super-Distributed Home Location Register
- Shuttle-Derived Heavy-Lift Vehicle (NASA)
- Spinal Dorsal Horn Neuron
- South Dakota Hospice Organization
- Stichting Duurzaam Hoger Onderwijs (Dutch: Foundation for Sustainable Higher Education)
- Seguin Descendants Historical Preservation (Plantersville, TX)
- Shear Deformation and High Pressure
- Social Democrat Hunchakian Party (political party; Ryde, New South Wales, Australia)
- Student Dental Health Plan
- Sumo Deadlift High Pull (weightlifting)
- San Diego Hospice and Palliative Care
- San Diego Harbor Police Department (California)
- State Department of Highways and Public Transportation (Texas)
- Security, Democracy and Human Rights (Jordan)
- Sevenoaks District Housing Register (UK)
- State Department of Human Resources (Alabama)
- State Division of Human Rights (New York)
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to the South Dakota Highway Patrol, they first stole a Chevrolet Beretta in Chamberlain and headed for Sioux Falls (Feltman's hometown).
L-P approached the South Dakota Highway Patrol shortly after President Clinton issued a disaster declaration for Spencer and surrounding McCook County.