com)-- GL Solutions today announced that they will provide the South Dakota Department of Health (DOH) - Office of Health Protection (OHP) an electronic health system.
What does SDDOH stand for?
SDDOH stands for South Dakota Department of Health
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Secretary of Defense Decision Memorandum
- Simple Drop-Down Menu
- Standard Deviation Distance Measure
- San Diego Direct Marketing Association (California)
- Specific Developmental Disorder of Motor Function
- San Diego Deaf Mental Health Services (California)
- Software Defined Data Network
- Self Describing Data Object (computing)
- Sindikat Drzavnih in Druzbenih Organov (Slovenian: Union of Civil and Social Bodies; trade union)
- Soroti Diocese Development Office (Uganda)
- South Dakota Department of Labor
- South Dakota Department of Transportation
- Segment, Deflect and Drop Policy (IEEE)
- Service Data Description Protocol
- Services Development and Delivery Process (US Air Force)
- Solar Dynamic Demonstration Project
- South Dakota Democratic Party (political group; Sioux Falls, SD)
- Standard Design and Development Process (Parker Hannifin Corporation)
- Statutory Dismissal and Disciplinary Procedure
- Stochastic Dual Dynamic Programming
Samples in periodicals archive:
Data from the South Dakota Department of Health will be used to help understand the causes of deaths to children and teens.
That's what South Dakota Department of Health (SDDOH) decision-makers found when they ran their first statewide terrorism preparedness exercise in 2006 - and what they expect to find in future exercises.