com)-- GL Solutions today announced that they will provide the South Dakota Department of Health (DOH) - Office of Health Protection (OHP) an electronic health system.
What does SDDH stand for?
SDDH stands for South Dakota Department of Health
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SDDH
We have 2 other meanings of SDDH in our Acronym Attic
- South Dakota Division of Emergency Management
- South Dakota Department of Environment and Natural Resources
- Self-Describing Data Format (computing)
- Spatial Data Discovery Facility (National Spatial Information Framework; South Africa)
- Standard Deviation of the Number of Delayed Frames
- Safe, Disciplined and Drug Free Schools
- San Dimas Dental Group (Glendora, CA)
- Shippers Declaration for Dangerous Goods
- Sorghum Dried Distillers Grain Plus Solubles (animal feed)
- Sociedade Paraense em Defesa dos Direitos Humanos (Portuguese: Paraense Society for Human Rights)
- South Dakota Division of Human Rights
- SADC (South African Development Community)-DRFN (Desert Research Foundation of Namibia) Desertification Interact (agro-forestry)
- Serial Digital Data Interface
- Shielded Distributed Data Interface
- STP (Shielded Twisted-Pair) Distributed Data Interface
- Student Detail Data Interchange (Arizona Department of Education)
- Sound Dimensions Disc Jockeys (Green Bay, WI)
- San Diego Disc Jockey Association (California; business association; est. 1990)
- San Diego Defense Lawyers (San Diego, CA)
- Security Descriptor Definition Language
Samples in periodicals archive:
Data from the South Dakota Department of Health will be used to help understand the causes of deaths to children and teens.
That's what South Dakota Department of Health (SDDOH) decision-makers found when they ran their first statewide terrorism preparedness exercise in 2006 - and what they expect to find in future exercises.