Expressing personal thanks to South Dakota Dental Association Executive Director Paul Knect for his commitment to the bill, SDDHA legislative chair Marti Pollard, RDH, MS, characterized HB 1045 as a step in the right direction for South Dakota.
What does SDDA stand for?
SDDA stands for South Dakota Dental Association
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SDDA
We have 11 other meanings of SDDA in our Acronym Attic
- System Design Document
- System Development and Demonstration
- System Development Division (IBM)
- Soft-Decision-Directed Iterative Phase Estimation
- Soft-Decision Directed Least Mean Squares
- Soft-Decision Directed Reduced-Complexity Kalman Filter
- Soft-Decision Directed Reduced-Complexity Kalman Smoother
- Salala District Development Association (Liberia)
- San Diego District Attorney (California)
- Seaside Downtown Development Association (Seaside, OR)
- South Dakota Department of Agriculture
- Staunton Downtown Development Association (Staunton, VA)
- San Diego Disability Action Coalition
- School Dropout Demonstration Assistance Program
- Southwest Data Display and Analysis System
- School District Data Book
- Snap Disk Drive Belt (computing)
- San Diego Dragon Boat Team (La Jolla, CA)
- Science Data Distribution Center (National Taiwan Ocean University; Keelung, Taiwan)
- Single Device Data Correction (IT algorithm)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The campaign enjoys support from many in the health care community including the American Cancer Society, American Lung Association, American Heart Association, South Dakota Tobacco-Free Kids Network, South Dakota State Medical Association, South Dakota Dental Association, and South Dakota Nurses Association.