A coalition called the South Dakota Campaign for Healthy Families submitted more than 38,000 signatures to refer the state abortion ban to the ballot in November, exceeding the 16,728 signatures required under state law.
What does SDCHF stand for?
SDCHF stands for South Dakota Campaign for Healthy Families
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- South Downs Coastal Group (UK)
- South Dakota Corn Growers Association
- San Diego City Guard Band (San Diego, CA)
- Shared-Dictionary Compression over HTTP
- Smithville District Christian High School
- South Davis Community Hospital (est. 1977; Bountiful, UT)
- Sub Divisional Civil Hospital (India)
- San Diego Community Housing Corporation (California)
- San Diego County Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (California)
- South Dakota Christian Home Educators
- San Diego Chinese Historical Museum (San Diego, CA)
- Selma Dallas County Historic Preservation Society (Alabama)
- Security Data & Cable Headquarters (Houston, TX)
- State Disease Control Headquarters
- San Diego Culinary Institute (San Diego, CA)
- Semantic Data Capture Initiative (Henry Ford Health System)
- Single and Double Excitation Configuration Interaction Model
- Singles and Doubles Configuration Interaction (quantum chemistry)
- Software Development for Cyberinfrastructure
- Strathroy District Collegiate Institute (Ontario, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
If South Dakota Campaign for Healthy Families collects the signatures of 16,728 registered voters by June 19 the law will be put on hold until November 7.