The South Dakota Board of Regents plans to approve the certificate program at its April Board meeting and discussions between Eagle Creek and the Board of Regents continue about a customized master's degree.
What does SDBOR stand for?
SDBOR stands for South Dakota Board of Regents (Pierre, SD)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Simple DataBase Manager (Unix)
- Simple Diagnostic Biosphere Model
- Spray-Dried Flood Meal (feed additive)
- Suicidal Depressive Black Metal
- Spatial Database Management System
- San Diego Border Office (San Diego, CA; US EPA)
- School District Building Official
- Self-Directed Brokerage Option (investing)
- Société de Banque Occidentale (French: West Bank Corporation; est. 1981)
- South Dakota Board of Education
- Spartan Dominion Robot (forums)
- San Diego BLAACK (Basic Link to African American Community Knowledge) Pages (est. 1995; California)
- Shochu Distillery By-Product
- Society for Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrics
- State Density Bonus Program (housing; California)
- Supine Diastolic Blood Pressure
- Systolic Digital Blood Pressure
- San Diego Business Resources (San Diego, CA)
- Simplified Drum Buffer Rope (business management system)
- South Dakota Board of Regents
Samples in periodicals archive:
Paul Turman, associate vice president of academic affairs for the South Dakota Board of Regents, tells the Argus Leader of Sioux Falls that the gain in college students will help fill jobs being created in South Dakota.
The college and university systems participating in Access to Success include: California State University System, Connecticut State University System, State University System of Florida, University of Hawaii System, Kentucky Council on Postsecondary Education, University of Louisiana System, Southern University and A&M College System, University of Maine System, University System of Maryland, Minnesota State Colleges and Universities, Mississippi Institutions of Higher Learning, University of Missouri System, Montana University System, City University of New York, State University of New York, University of Puerto Rico System, Rhode Island Board of Governors for Higher Education, South Dakota Board of Regents and Vermont State Colleges.
The South Dakota Board of Regents also announced the name of the University's School of Medicine will be changed, effective immediately, to the Sanford School of Medicine of the University of South Dakota in recognition of the magnitude of Mr.
SciQuest added numerous new customers to its roster in 2006, including such higher education institutions as the South Dakota Board of Regents, In addition, several existing organizations renewed or expanded their relationship with SciQuest including the Pennsylvania State University.
These achievements were generated in part from the challenges posed by and the support given by Governor Janklow, the South Dakota Board of Regents and our industrial advisory boards.
To date, the South Dakota Board of Regents has posted nearly 200 solicitations and approved over 700 supplier registrations through Sourcing Manager.
Kurtenbach served on the Brookings School Board for twelve years and on the South Dakota Board of Regents from 1984-1986.