South Dade Senior High School from Dade County took the first place Lady of Justice trophy this year, defeating Tallahassee's Lincoln High School in the finals.
What does SDSHS stand for?
SDSHS stands for South Dade Senior High School (Homestead, FL)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SDSHS
- State Department for Statistics of Georgia (Tbilisi, Georgia)
- Stormont-Dundas-South Glengarry (district; Canada)
- South Dakota Space Grant Consortium (Rapid City, SD)
- Stiftung Deutsche Schlaganfall Hilfe (German: German Stroke Foundation Help; Germany)
- Standard Deviation Score of Height for Chronological Age
- Standard Deviation of a Single Height Measurement (child development)
- San Diego Society of Health-System Pharmacists
- South Dakota Society of Health-System Pharmacists
- San Diego Society for Human Resource Management
- Sandgate District State High School (Sandgate, Queensland, Australia)
- South Dakota State Historical Society
- Secure Data Solutions, Inc (The Woodlands, TX)
- Simple Distributed Security Infrastructure
- Somos Diferentes, Somos Iguales (Spanish: We're Different, We're Equal)
- Space and Defense Systems Inc. (Reston, VA)
- Synergetic Data Systems, Inc. (est. 1988; Latrobe, CA)
- Systems Design & Support, Inc.
- San Diego Software Industry Council
- Statewide Digital Soils Information Project
- Sustainable Development Strategy and Implementation Plan (Bermuda)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bachmeyer, South Dade Senior High School in Dade County, for "Electronics Workbench," featuring a computer simulation program that brings electricity and electronics theory to life; -- Dr.
South Dade Senior High School finished second followed by Fletcher High School from Duval County, Pinellas Park High School, and Palm Bay High School from Brevard County.