The South Coast Gas Pipeline project seeks to achieve fuel diversification by building a gas pipeline from the plant in Penuelas to supply the Aguirre combined-cycle 592 megawatts (MW) combustion turbines with natural gas;
What does SCG stand for?
SCG stands for South Coast Gas (est. 1945; Raceland, LA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SCG
We have 235 other meanings of SCG in our Acronym Attic
- Security Classification Guide
- Selective Coronarography
- Serbia and Montenegro
- Service Canadien des Glaces (Canadian Ice Service)
- Service Control Gateway (telecommunications)
- Slow Crack Growth
- Small Community Grant (various locations)
- Society of Craniofacial Genetics (since 1975)
- Society of the Classic Guitar
- Solar Concentrator Group
- Sport Computer Graphics (Netherlands)
- Srbija I Crna Gora (Servian: Serbia and Montenegro)
- Standard Chatered Grindlays
- Standard Classification of Goods (Canadian codes for commerce)
- Standards Coordination Group
- Starcraft Ghost (game)
- State Cemetery Grant (US VA)
- State Class Graph (engineering)
- State Commission on Gambling (various locations)
- Static Cost Greedy Algorithm
Samples in periodicals archive:
Initiated production from the most prolific well in the South Coast Gas Project ahead of schedule
The decrease primarily relates to the completion of facilities construction for the South Coast Gas project off the coast of South Africa and the Oooguruk project on the North Slope of Alaska, the sale of all Canadian assets and the elimination of higher-risk exploration.
Offshore South Africa, the South Coast Gas project is progressing on schedule.
Our low-risk onshore development programs continue to deliver high returns, and with the contributions from our resource plays, especially in the Edwards Trend, and the initiation of production from the South Coast Gas project during the second half of 2007, we've laid a strong foundation for achieving our 10+% production growth target for 2007.
Another $225 million was allocated to two multi-year development projects -- South Coast Gas offshore South Africa and Oooguruk on the North Slope of Alaska.
75% for development activities, including 50% for low-risk development drilling in onshore North American core areas and 25% to develop the South Coast Gas (South Africa) and Oooguruk (Alaska) projects
The Boomslang field is not part of the South Coast Gas Project currently being developed.