He previously served as the North American Geographic User Group (Geo) coordinator on behalf of the OAUG, served on the Board of the South Central Oracle Users Group, acted in the role of Enhancements Committee co-chair and served as a member of the OAUG Communications Committee.
What does SCOUG stand for?
SCOUG stands for South Central Oracle Users Group (Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, and Arkansas)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SCOUG
- Society of Chief Officers of Trading Standards in Scotland
- Signal Channel Objective Tactical Terminal
- Smart Communications Technologies for Tomorrow
- Standing Committee on Therapeutic Trials (Health Research Council of New Zealand)
- Supreme Court of the United States
- Scottish Vocational Educational Council
- Sailor Chick of the Week (Sailing Anarchy)
- Science Collaboration of the Week (Wikipedia)
- School Citizen of the Year (various schools)
- Smart Companion Operation Technology
- Southern California OS/2 User Group
- Sugar Corporation of Uganda Ltd.
- Santa Cruz Operation UNIX
- Sand Compatibility and Opportunistic Use Program (California)
- Senior Care Online University for Professionals
- Scalable Object Tracking Through Unattended Techniques
- Science Crew Operations Utility Testbed
- Searching for Certificate-Paths for Obtaining User-Friendly Validation of Trust
- Smart User-Centric Communication Environment
- Solid Controlled Orbital Utility Test
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is also on the board of directors for the South Central Oracle Users Group and is the co-founder of the North Central Oracle Applications User Group.